Yeastar TG800 8 – Port GSM Gateway Dubai
The premium SIP-based TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway comes with 8 GSM ports and 2 10/100 Mbps LAN ports for an easy Ethernet interface, and many other advanced features so as to enable you to grow your business to higher limits by facilitating seamless communication. Yeastar TG800 Dubai not only uses a number of both wideband and narrowband audio codecs but also uses G.168 Echo Cancelation technique to deliver crystal clear audio.
The high-performing Gateway allows for 2 – way communications; Termination which entails making calls from the VoIP to the GSM Gateway and Origination is where a user makes calls from the GSM to the VoIP Gateway. Bulk SMS service and Least Cost Routing(LCR) enables you to explore the communication capabilities of the Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway to the maximum for cheaper communication costs, thus boosting productivity. It is compatible with major IP PBX platforms such as Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, and 3CX.
Yeastar TG800 8 – Port GSM Gateway Features:
- 4G LTE Band
- The Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway is a high-performance device that allows you to utilize 4G, a large and extremely reliable wireless network so as to enjoy faster speed in making calls and browsing on the internet. Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway however supports this feature only depending on the type of module used.
- Calling Type
- Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway presents two-way phone calls including, termination and origination whereby Termination entails making calls from the VoIP to the GSM Gateway and origination is when a user makes calls from the GSM to the VoIP Gateway. This feature makes communication very exciting and works on a number of smart mobile devices.
- Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- The least Cost Routing is a way of finding a cheaper way to route phone calls during communication. A user simply analyses, selects and directs the path of outbound and inbound communications traffic while choosing the path which delivers the best call rates using the high-performing Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway.
- Rich Quality Audio
- The Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway incorporates both narrowband and wideband audio codecs such as G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, and Speex, resulting in very clear audio. It also uses G168 Echo Cancellation to filter out any background and surrounding noises that may occur in noisy and busy environments.
- VOLTE For Clear Calls
- It is possible for a user to utilize the same cellular data plan in making very clear phone calls while browsing on the internet, thanks to the advanced VOLTE feature incorporated into the Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway which enables it to deliver faster calls with crystal clear wideband audio.
- Mobile Connectivity For SMBs
- The Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway is a perfect communication solution for both small and medium-sized businesses. It works to enhance your high performance as well as securing both wired and wireless infrastructure for mobile and cloud-based applications. It is highly versatile and works with various IP PBX platforms to enhance the productivity of your workers.
- Mobile Trunkings
- You can add GSM/WCDMA to the Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway so as to explore its maximum communication features and enjoy its full capabilities such as making calls to different mobile networks cheaply.
- Bulk SMS Service
- The Bulk SMS Service feature incorporated into the Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway enables your workers to send multiple text messages to customers, branded with a sender ID which is usually the name of your organization. The feature does not limit you to sending messages locally since you can also send messages internationally at a low affordable price.
- SIP Compliance
- The Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway is based on SIP v.2.0 (RFC3261) so that you can easily plug and play your phone without any configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization starts automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. It therefore works perfectly with major PBX platforms and Softswitch brands including, Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX.
- User – Friendly
- Setting up the Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway has never been easier. A user requires no technical skills in order to operate the high-performance Gateway. It boasts of a simple and Web-based configuration that enables you to set up the Gateway within minutes.
- You can use various professional platforms IP PBX and softswitch brands such as Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX on your Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway.
- Rich QoS Abilities
- The Yeastar TG800 8 Port GSM Gateway saves you from unnecessary delays when there are high volumes of traffic in the network being used. It simply prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic.
Yeastar TG800- Technical Specifications
|Number of Ports||8|
|GSM Frequency**||850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|WCDMA Frequency**||850/1900 MHz, 850/2100 MHz, 900/2100 MHz|
|4G LTE Band**||Depends on the module type.|
|Antenna Splitter (4 in 1)||Support|
|Transport||UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP|
|Voice Codec||G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex|
|DTMF Mode||RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band|
|Echo Cancellation||ITU-T G.168 LEC|
|Calling Type||Termination (VoIP to GSM/WCDMA), Origination (GSM/WCDMA to VoIP)|
|Network Protocol||FTP, TFTP, HTTP, SSH|
|LAN||2 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface|
|NAT Traversal||Static NAT, STUN|
|Network||DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN|
|Operation Range||0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V|
|Storage Range||-20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||340 x 210 x 44|