Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway Dubai
The Yeastar TA800 is an 8 – port FXS Gateway in Dubai which is equipped with many advanced features that enhance the communication experience in small and medium-sized enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into an IP-based system. It simply connects analog Phones to the IP Phone System network using FXS ports. The Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway Dubai reduces the cost of organizations incurs in order to preserve previous investments on legacy telephones. It also reduces communication costs significantly with the benefits of VoIP Telephony. The Yeastar TA800 is compatible with both SIP and IAX2 and offers reliable fax performance with T.38.
Yeastar TA Analog VoIP Gateways are cutting-edge products that connect legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Featuring rich functionalities and easy configuration, TA is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into an IP-based system. TA helps them to preserve previous investment on the legacy telephone systems and reduce communication costs significantly with the true benefits of VoIP.
Yeastar TA800 Features and Functions:
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Reliable fax performance with T.38
- Provides high-quality voice compression with industry-standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 32, 64, or 128 ms echo delays
- Web-based GUI for easy configuration and management
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
- High Performance
- The Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway Dubai is a stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability. It is equipped with 8 FXS ports that work with PSTN or PABX extension ports to deliver a reliable VoIP solution. It is fully compliant with SIP and IAX2 standards and is equipped with flexible calling rules to provide you with many communication options. The FXS Gateway boasts superb voice compression with industry-standard codecs and is integrated with Line echo cancellation for 32, 64, or 128ms echo delays. Yeastar TA800 has been tested and is certified for use with major professional platforms including Elastix, BroadSoft and many others.
- Simple Management
- Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway Dubai has an easy-to-use Web interface that allows super easy and straightforward configuration. Integrated LED indicators present system and port status visually while comprehensive call logs, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs offer an easy user interface. It also comes with a user-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations which require no learning curve of the user.
- Automatic Provisioning
- The Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway Dubai supports PnP or DHCP provisioning by MyPBX and standard open protocol TR-069 and SNMP. This makes it easy to handle various functions such as provisioning, monitoring, and management of the gateway. MyPBX allows for PnP or DHCP provisioning, whereas embedded TR-069 allows for easy mass deployment of the gateway. SNMP enables the user to carry out easy network management as well as monitoring.
- Highly Reliable
- The Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway boasts of a hi-tech hardware design and features, therefore making it a highly reliable device when it comes to communication. It features primary-standby, active-standby, and load balancing, as well as PSTN failover to handle the failure of the SIP proxy servers, power supply, and network, thus providing users with carrier-class availability with minimized potential downtime.
- Flexible Installation
- Featuring a book-like design, TA800 is elegant in appearance and flexible in installation. It is a desktop device and also wall mountable. Place it on the table, it not only provides a convenient connection of analog phones but also decorates your office pleasantly. Mount it on the wall, it saves you space and gives you more flexibility.
- Robust Protection Against Intrusions
- The Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway is equipped with advanced features that support perimeter protection against malicious intrusions, such as brute force logins and SIP attacks, ensuring a high level of security in your IP telephony environment.
- NAT Traversal & Remote Management
- A user can easily access endpoint devices and value-added applications for vital functions such as remote, real-time monitoring, maintenance, software upgrades, troubleshooting, data analysis, alarm notification, and remote packet capture, thanks to its brilliant NAT traversal and remote management system.
- Excellent Audio Quality
- The high-performing Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Canceling Technology, Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Voice Activity Detection, and Comfort Noise Generation that deliver superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations without any distractions.
- SIP-Based Connection
- You can easily connect your Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the world’s leading professional SIP platforms such as Asterisk which are currently available in the market.
- Echo Cancellation
- The magnificent Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway uses the smart Echo Cancellation technology to filter out any background and surrounding noises that may act as distractions whenever the Gateway user is making any communications.
- Technical Report (TR – 069)
- This is a technical specification of the Broadband Forum that defines an application layer protocol for remote management of customer-premises equipment (CPE) connected to an Internet Protocol (IP) network. The TR-069 embedded in the Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway uses the CPE WAN Management Protocol (CWMP) to provide support for functions such as auto-configuration, software or firmware image management, software module management, status and performance management, and diagnostics. The CPE WAN Management Protocol is a bidirectional SOAP – and HTTP-based protocol, and provides the communication between a CPE and auto-configuration servers (ACS). The protocol addresses the growing number of different Internet access devices such as modems, routers, gateways, as well as end-user devices which connect to the Internet, such as set-top boxes, and VoIP devices such as the Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway.
- Firmware Upgradeable
- You can easily update the operating system on your Yeastar TA800 FXS Gateway so as to improve its functionality and enhance user experience. Upgrading firmware also fixes any existing bugs and protects you from any kind of software malfunctions and vulnerabilities. To update your Gateway’s firmware, type your gateway’s IP address into your web browser and enter your login information. Then locate the Firmware or Update section and download the latest firmware update on your Gateway manufacturer’s website. Finally, upload the update and reboot the Gateway.
Yeastar TA800 Gateway Quick Specs:
- Connections: 8x RJ11 FXS
- Switch Port: 1x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Protocol Support: SIP, IAX2
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM
- Fax Codecs: T.38 & pass-through
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: supported
- Management: via web UI
- Dimensions: 7.87” x 5.39” x 0.98”
- Mounting: desktop, wall
- Yeastar TA800 device unit
- Power adapter
- Network cable
- Warranty card
- Quick installation guide