Yeastar TG1600 16 – Port GSM Gateway Dubai
Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway uses its durable software and hardware design configuration to offer you a maximum communication experience. It is the perfect solution for the connection between GSM and IP systems. The 16 – channeled gateway enables you to analyze and choose cheaper paths among the available 16 channels in making calls and is therefore considered as one of the most reliable office gadgets that makes communication easier at a cost-friendly budget. It comes with a user-friendly web-based system and is easy to configure and is compatible with major IP PBX platforms such as Asterisk, Elastix, 3CX and Lync Server. The magnificent Yeastar TG1600 Gateway acts as a backup plan whenever there are landline interruptions, thus helping you avoid time delays in the office.
Yeastar TG1600 GSM Gateway – Features:
- Powerful Transmission
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway is SIP-compliant (RFC3261) and uses 850/900/1800/1900MHz network protocol to make your communication easier. It also comes with one LAN port and boasts of a quick LAN speed of 10/100Mbps which enables you to make faster calls using cellular data as well as 1 console port which allows for easy Ethernet connection. The premium Gateway also uses many other types of reliable network protocols including, SSH, HTTP, TFTP, and FTP and comes with Static NAT and STUN traversal. The Yeastar TG1600 GSM gateway consumes a power supply of 100-240V at 50/60Hz and 1.5A maximum current, making it a very cost-effective communication plan. Its highly advanced and modern features enable you to achieve top-quality communications without going out of your company’s budget.
- Rich Quality Audio
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway is both narrowband and wideband-enabled, delivering crystal clear audio devoid of distractions. The powerful Gateway supports a number of audio codecs including, G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, and Speex which is a free software patent-free audio compression format which is built especially for the production of human speech. It also incorporates ITU-T G.168 LEC type of the award-winning Echo Cancellation technique which accurately filters out any background noise while maintaining clear and audible sounds even in busy and noisy environments.
- G168 – Echo Cancellation
- The excellent Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway uses G168 Echo Cancellation to filter out any background and surrounding noises that may act as distractions whenever the GoIP user is making any communications.
- Advanced Call Features
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway comes with incorporated modern call features which work to accord you an excellent communication experience at a cheap price. Some of the features include:
- Least Cost Routing (LCR) : Least Cost Routing is a way of finding a cheaper way to route phone calls during communication. A user simply analyses, selects and directs the path of outbound and inbound communications traffic while choosing the path among the available channels which delivers the best call rates.
- Calling Type: Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway presents two-way phone calls including, termination and origination.
- Termination – this type of calls are made from the VoIP to the GSM Gateway
- Origination: a user makes calls from the GSM to the VoIP Gateway.
- The Backup Feature
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway comes with an added backup plan feature which comes in handy when the landline network goes down. This saves you from unnecessary delays during communication, thus maximizing productivity at work.
- SIP – Compliant Gateway
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway is based on SIP v.2.0 (RFC3261) so that you can easily plug and play your phone without any configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization starts automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. It works perfectly with major PBX platforms and Softswitch brands including, Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX.
- Rich QoS Abilities
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway saves you from unnecessary delays when there are high volumes of traffic in the network being used. It simply prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic.
- User Friendly
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway boasts of a friendly GUI which accords the user an easy experience in installing and operating it. It comes with a simple and Web-based configuration that saves the user from any delays. One does not require any technical skills in handling the magnificent Gateway.
- The highly versatile Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway is SIP-based, therefore offering maximum compatibility with various leading professional PBX platforms such as Elastix, Trixbox, FreeSWITCH, 3CX), Lync Server and BroadSoft, among many others.
- Bulk SMS Service
- In most cases in business, the winning formula lies in enhancing customer relations by empowering your staff. The Bulk SMS Service feature incorporated into the Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway enables your workers to send multiple text messages to customers, branded with a sender ID which is usually the name of your organization. The feature does not limit you to sending messages locally since you can also send messages internationally at a low affordable price.
- Mobile Trunkings
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway allows you to add GSM/WCDMA trunkings so as to expand your communication capabilities. This enables a user to make an unlimited number of calls to different mobile networks at a cheap price thus boosting productivity at work.
- The Yeastar TG1600 16 Port GSM Gateway enables you to cut down costs incurred in communication courtesy of its efficient call features such as Least Cost Routing(LCR) and the Bulk SMS service which allows you to send numerous messages at once.
Yeastar TG1600 – Technical Specifications
|Number of Ports||16|
|GSM Frequency**||850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|WCDMA Frequency**||850/1900 MHz, 850/2100 MHz, 900/2100 MHz|
|4G LTE Band**||Depends on the module type.|
|Antenna Splitter (4 in 1)||Support|
|Transport||UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP|
|Voice Codec||G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex|
|DTMF Mode||RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band|
|Echo Cancellation||ITU-T G.168 LEC|
|Calling Type||Termination (VoIP to GSM/WCDMA), Origination (GSM/WCDMA to VoIP)|
|Network Protocol||FTP, TFTP, HTTP, SSH|
|LAN||2 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface|
|NAT Traversal||Static NAT, STUN|
|Network||DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN|
|Operation Range||0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V|
|Storage Range||-20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||440x280x44|