Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai
The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset is specifically designed to meet the communication needs of office workers, SOHO, as well as call center staff whose job entails heavy use of voice communications. The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset supports Quick Disconnect (QD) feature and can work with a variety of Yealink IP phones. The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset comes in two different models including the monaural(YHS36 Mono) and the binaural (YHS36 Dual). It is a professional analog headset that delivers an exceptional listening experience. It is ergonomically designed with soft leatherette ear cushions which guarantee you all-day comfort.Its elegant and comfortable design features soft leatherette ear cushions which deliver maximum comfort even on a long and busy day. The Yealink YHS36 Dubai Wired Headset works perfectly with various Yealink IP phones. The easy-to-use control unit has buttons for ending and answering calls as well as a muting function.
Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset Features:
- All Day Wearing Comfort
- The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset features an over-the-head comfortable wearing style. It is built using extremely light materials and bio-mimetic protein-based leather ear cushions which keep you from feeling fatigued even after using them for hours. It is ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort all through lengthy conference calls and use.
- Crystal Clear Audio
- The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset is designed to be used for calls and music. It comes with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and an independent cavity design. The speaker uses the passive noise cancellation technique to filter out any surrounding noises which may interfere with the quality of audio, resulting in crisp and clear sounds which are audible enough.
- Noise – Cancelling Microphone
- The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset is equipped with a flexible noise-canceling microphone that filters out background noise while amplifying the speaker’s voice so that listeners can focus more on the communication other than the surrounding noises.
- Intuitive Control Unit
- The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset is equipped with an in-line call controller with LED indicators, making it extremely easy to manage calls. You can answer and end calls quickly and easily, control volume and mute the line directly from the control unit.
- ActiveProtection Technology
- Heavy use of headsets on loud volumes over long periods of time for listening purposes may cause hearing problems to its user. The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset eliminates this possibility using ActiveProtection Technology which safeguards its user from acoustic injuries which are a result of noise spikes.
- Bendable Boom Arm
- The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset is equipped with a bendable boom arm which can be adjusted at a super wide-angle of 330° to the desired position. This gives the user a chance to work on other tasks in the office such as taking notes while on a call, therefore saving time and boosting productivity.
- Lightweight Design
- The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset is designed to be extremely lightweight and highly portable, weighing only about 124g for Mono and 170g for Dual. This feature enables the user to enjoy maximum mobility as they can wear the headsets all day and move around freely with them without feeling any strain or pressure.
- Easy Device Management
- Yealink USB Connect is available for the management of multiple Yealink USB devices, including headsets, speakerphones, and webcams. All the settings can be done through Yealink USB Connect, for example, the setting of the basic and premium function of Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset, which is convenient and efficient for daily use.
- Perfectly Compatible with Yealink Phones
- The Yealink YHS36 QD to RJ Wired Headset works perfectly with Yealink IP phones to deliver an optimized audio experience.
Yealink YHS36 – Technical Specifications
- RJ9 connectivity to Yealink IP Phones, including T19(P)E2/T21(P)E2/T23P/ T23G/T27G /T29G/T30/T30P/T31/T31P/T31G /T33P/T33G/T40P/T40G/T41S/ T42S/T46S/T48S/T42U /T43U/T46U/T48U/T53/T53W/ T54W/T57W/T58A/ VP59/T41S SFB/T42S SFB/T46S SFB/ T48S SFB/T55A SFB/T56A SFB/T58A SFB/MP56
- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
- Noise-canceling microphone and passive noise cancellation
- ActiveProtection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- 330° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Headset cable length: 0.9m
- QD to RJ9 cable length: 1.2m
- Color: Black and silver
- Weight: YHS36 Mono: 124g/YHS36 Dual: 170g
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-7 kHz
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Microphone Sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa Speaker
- Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 60 mV
- Speaker Frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Speaker impedance: 32+/-4.8Ω, @ 1.0 kHz
- Speaker input power: normal 5 mW, max 10 mW
- Speaker bandwidth: Wideband
- Package content:
- YHS36 Mono Headset or YHS36 Dual Headset
- QD to RJ9 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Qty/CTN: 20 PCS
- W/CTN: YHS36 Mono: 2.48kg/YHS36 Dual: 3.41kg
- W/CTN: YHS36 Mono: 3.26kg/YHS36 Dual: 4.19kg
- Giftbox size: 170 mm*195 mm*60 mm
- Carton Meas: 345 mm*310 mm*400 mm