Yeastar TG200 – 2 Port GSM Gateway Dubai
The Yeastar TG200 2 Port GSM Gateway Dubai enables you to enjoy two-way communication including, GSM/3G/4G to VoIP and VoIP to GSM/3G/4G in your area of work. This further allows for a seamless connection with most IP-based telephone systems including Yeastar IP Phone Systems, and soft switches to a GSM or 3G WCDMA or 4G LTE. The systems not only offer a reliable backup whenever landlines give a low output but also increases call traffic capacity by providing an extra dial-tone.
It is equipped with 2 GSM Ports and uses a number of voice codecs including G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, and Speex to deliver crisp and clear audio. It also uses Echo Cancellation to filter out any background noises which may pose as distractions during communication. Yeastar TG 200 2 Port GSM Gateway comes with a strong frequency of 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and a WCDMA Frequency of 850/1900 MHz, 850/2100 MHz, 900/2100MHz. Its compatibility with major IP PBX and Softswitch brands (Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX) makes it a highly efficient device.
Yeastar TG 200 – 2 Port GSM Gateway – Features
- GSM Voice Calls
- GSM network works in such a way that multiple cell phone users can use the same frequency channel while the signal is divided into time slots. A cell phone user in this system uses only a small portion of the base station channel capacity. The Yeastar TG200 2 Port GSM Gateway offers you the freedom to enjoy unlimited calls at a pocket-friendly cost.
- VOLTE For HD Calls
- Voice over Long Term Evolution(VOLTE) enables you to enjoy high-quality phone calls devoid of background noises while using your cellular data for internet browsing or Internet-connected apps at the same time. VOLTE enables both the caller and the call recipient to enjoy faster calls and clearer wideband audio. Even better, many smartphones support the VOLTE feature.
- Maximum Cost Reduction
- Features like Bulk SMS service and Least Cost Routing(LCR) enable you to enjoy maximum communication experience and boost productivity at work without going out of your company’s budget.
- Bulk SMS Service
- You can send thousands of text messages branded with a sender ID (business name) to many clients and save yourself a lot of time to do other things. It allows for sending of messages both locally and internationally without stretching your budget.
- Mobile Connectivity For SMBs
- The Yeastar TG200 2 Port GSM Gateway offers the perfect communication solutions for both small and medium-sized businesses. It works to enhance your high performance as well as securing both wired and wireless infrastructure for mobile and cloud-based applications. It is highly versatile and works with various IP PBX platforms to enhance the productivity of your workers.
- Mobile Trunkings
- You can add GSM/WCDMA to the Yeastar TG200 2 Port GSM Gateway so as to explore its maximum communication features and enjoy its full capabilities such as making calls to different mobile networks cheaply.
- Advanced Call Features
- The Yeastar TG200 2 Port GSM Gateway comes with incorporated modern call features which work to accord you an excellent communication experience at a cheap price. Some of the features include:
- Least Cost Routing (LCR) : Least Cost Routing is a way of finding a cheaper way to route phone calls during communication. A user simply analyses, selects and directs the path of outbound and inbound communications traffic while choosing the path which delivers the best call rates.
- Calling Type : Yeastar TG200 2 Port GSM Gateway presents two-way phones calls including, termination and origination.
- Termination – this type of calls are made from the VoIP to the GSM Gateway
- Origination : a user makes calls from the GSM to the VoIP Gateway.
- Crystal Clear Audio
- The Yeastar TG 200 2 Port GSM Gateway is both narrowband and wideband-enabled, delivering crystal clear audio devoid of distractions. The powerful Gateway supports a number of audio codecs including, G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, and Speex which is a free software patent-free audio compression format which is built especially for the production of human speech. It also incorporates ITU-T G.168 LEC type of the award-winning Echo Cancellation technique which accurately filters out any background noise while maintaining clear and audible sounds even in busy and noisy environments.
- G168 Echo Cancellation
- The excellent Yeastar TG 200 2 Port GSM Gateway uses G168 Echo Cancellation to filter out any background and surrounding noises that may act as distractions whenever the GoIP user is making any communications.
- SIP – Compliance
- The Yeastar TG 200 2 Port GSM Gateway is based on SIP v.2.0 (RFC3261) so that you can easily plug and play your phone without any configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization starts automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. It therefore works perfectly with major PBX platforms and Softswitch brands including, Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX.
- User Friendly
- Setting up the Yeastar TG200 2 Port GSM Gateway has never been easier. A user requires no technical skills in order to operate the high-performance Gateway. It boasts of a simple and Web-based configuration that enables you to set up the Gateway within minutes.
- You can use various professional platforms IP PBX and Softswitch brands such as Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX on your Yeastar TG200 2 Port GSM Gateway.
Yeastar TG200 – Technical Specifications
|Number of Ports||2|
|GSM Frequency**||850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|WCDMA Frequency**||850/1900 MHz, 850/2100 MHz, 900/2100 MHz|
|4G LTE Band**||Depends on the module type.|
|Antenna Splitter (4 in 1)||Support|
|Transport||UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP|
|Voice Codec||G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex|
|DTMF Mode||RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band|
|Echo Cancellation||ITU-T G.168 LEC|
|Calling Type||Termination (VoIP to GSM/WCDMA), Origination (GSM/WCDMA to VoIP)|
|Network Protocol||FTP, TFTP, HTTP, SSH|
|LAN||1 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface|
|NAT Traversal||Static NAT, STUN|
|Network||DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN|
|Operation Range||0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V|
|Storage Range||-20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||213 x 160 x 44|