Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Dubai
The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Dubai is built to deliver full-duplex audio during group calls and video conferences. It comes with a beamforming 8-microphone array which delivers an exceptional audio quality using Optima HD Audio and Yealink Noise Proof Technologies. It is designed for mounting on ceilings and can therefore pick up voices at 360° within the coverage of 40 square meters from one unit. Up to 8 VCM38 units can be used in one system in order to extend coverage for extra-large conference rooms. The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and it comes with an included standard Ethernet cable for easy connectivity. The Yealink VCM38 Dubai comes with a 30-60cm telescopic rod which simplifies your installation process. It is recommended to install the Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array at 8 feet above the ground.
Yealink VCM38 Features
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array comes with an RJ45 port which uses a standard Ethernet cable to connect to Power over Ethernet(PoE) using a PoE switch or injector. It is therefore a highly economical device since it saves power energy.
- Full – Duplex Audio
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array delivers outstanding audio clarity using its beamforming 8- microphone array. The microphones are integrated with Yealink Noise Proof Technology to block out surrounding noises that may interfere with communication when used in noisy environments, ensuring that every conference participant can clearly hear and be heard. The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array also uses other award-winning technologies including VAD (Voice Activity Detection), CNG (Comfort Noise Generator), and AEC (Acoustic Echo Canceling) to enhance sound clarity.
- Flexible Audio Capture
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array features a 360° voice pick-up range that spans a radius of 40 square meters to capture sounds during the conference. With Yealink’s Noise Proof technology, the microphone eliminates background distractions and ambiance to capture crystal-clear voices even in environments with noise. Up to 8 VCM38 units can be cascaded in one system, so the Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array can provide a long audio-capture distance as if all participants are sitting across the table from each other.
- Easy User Interface
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array is designed to offer its user a simple installation and operation process. Plug and play feature of the unit requires no technical expertise of its user and this helps in saving time.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array uses Noise Proof Technology to block out background noises when used in active and noisy environments, resulting in crystal clear sounds. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating the voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array allows for up to 8 VCM38 units to be cascaded in one system. This provides a long audio-capture distance, resulting in a natural and life-like experience, making all the conference participants feel like they are actually sitting across each other around one table.
Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Specifications
• Built-in 8 microphone arrays
-Frequency response: 100Hz~16KHz
-Sensitivity: -45dB±1dB @ 1KHz (0dB = 1V/Pa)
-Signal to noise ratio: 60dBA @ 1KHz
-Max sound pressure level: 100dB SPL @ 1KHz, THD<1%
• 360-degree voice pickup
• Optima HD voice
• Dual-color LED indicator
• Up to 8 units can be used in one system
• Background noise suppression
• VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
• CNG (Comfort Noise Generator)
• AEC (Acoustic Echo Canceling)
• Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Away from air conditioning or air vents
• Away from other obvious sources of noise
• The recommended installation height is 2.5m/8ft above the floor (can be adjusted according to the actual situation)
• 1 × RJ45 for ethernet and power
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
• Power input: PSE 54V 0.56A or
PoE 48V 0.27A
• Dimension (W.D.H): 127.3mm x 127.3mm x 66.3mm
• Operating humidity: 5~90%
• Operating temperature: 0~40°C
• 30~60cm Telescopic Rod
• Quick Start Guide