Yealink EXP50 Features
Yealink EXP50 gives you with a straightforward user interface and progressed telephone call managing capabilities. 3 pages of 20 versatile button revealed on the display screen could be configured up to 60 various features. The functionality of Yealink T5 Series IP phones will certainly also be prolonged by the EXP50. You could establish the given multifunctional line buttons as BLF, speed dial, telephone call forward, transfer, phone call park, telephone call pickup, etc. The Yealink EXP50 Color-screen Expansion Module is a perfect option for receptionists, management assistants as well as get in touch with facility workers and give you the capability to check contacts as well as handle a big volume of calls with ease.
With a 4.3-inch shade display, the Yealink EXP50 Expansion module is meant to bring a fresh aesthetic experience as well as an easy operating experience to you. It’s a new style for the Stand enables you to adjust between 2 lying angles conveniently without taking apart.To ensure a greater integrity of information transmission and also a greater speed of data USB Port is opted to link EXP50 module to Yealink T5 Series IP phones.
In addition, after linking to the IP phones efficiently, the staying USB port in the back of EXP50 could additionally be made use of phone call recording through USB flash drive, etc.The Yealink T5 Series IP phones can be fully equipped with up to three EXP50 Color screen Expansion Modules while adding 180 additional buttons at most.
Yealink EXP50 Specification
- 20 physical keys on each page with dual-color LEDs
- 4.3″ 272 x 480-pixel color screen
- Three independent control keys with illuminated LED for fast switching pages
- Color icons for rich visual experience
- Supports up to 3 modules daisy-chain
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Programmable for shared line, BLF List, call park, conference, forward, group pickup, group listening, LDAP, XML Browser…
- USB port (2.0 compliant) for data in and out
- Up to three EXP50 can be attached to any Yealink T5 Series IP phones