MVC500 II Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai
The Yealink MVC500 II is an all-in-one video conferencing solution in Dubai built for small and large Microsoft Teams Rooms. It comes as a bundle that holds everything a user needs to interact, collaborate, and connect with remote users with ease. Supplied with the package is a powerful high-performance mini-PC that offers practicality and ease of integration and cable management for seamless and reliable deployment. The MVC500 II Dubai has a tailor-made interface for Microsoft Teams that is user-friendly as it is easy to operate, thus saving you time at the start of meetings and conferences. Also included in the package are twin CPW90 wireless microphones as well as a UVC50 USB Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera with a 5x Optical Zoom and 91° Field of View. The user has the option of doing away with the two CPW90 microphones and replacing them with one wired VCM34 microphone. The Yealink MVC500 II is an all-in-one package for amazing Zoom Rooms team meetings.
Yealink MVC500 II Features:
- Simplified MTR Deployment
- The Yealink MVC500 II has been designed for easy deployment in all room systems, both focus room and wide spaces courtesy of the MCore cable management solution which converges data transmission and power supply cables into a single CAT5e cable. This makes it possible to connect the TV and the Conference areas using one cable, making it a straightforward and time-saving approach to deployment. The same CAT5e is used for power supply, cutting out the hassle and untidiness that sometimes occurs due to many cables at a workspace.
- Enjoy Outstanding Image Clarity
- The UVC50 5x optical Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera shoots 1080P at 60 frames per second, delivering breathtaking and stable High Definition video with impressive depth in the field of focus. The camera lens offers a 91° Field of View as well as Auto-framing, a guarantee that everyone in the meeting is not only well captured but also sees the other in stunning clarity. The Yealink UVC50 camera also frees you from the hassle of focusing on meeting participants due to inbuilt auto-framing abilities. Furthermore, the camera control plug-in and camera preset make it easy to manage the pan, tilt and zoom controls in one step, and quietly.
- Flexible Audio Capture
- Included in the Yealink MVC500 II Microsoft Teams Room System is a CPW90 Wireless Microphone that boasts a 360-degree voice pickup range that spans a radius of 10 feet (3 meters) seamlessly. Thanks to DECT technology, the same can deliver up to a 50-meter communication distance, making it possible for the wireless microphone to be moved around freely for meeting attendees to speak comfortably. With Yealink’s Noise Proof technology, the microphone eliminates background distractions and ambiance to capture crystal-clear voice even in environments with noise. Furthermore, the CPW90 wireless microphone plugs into the Yealink Soundbar for dynamic audio.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating the voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Up to 5× Optical Zoom
- The TheYealink MVC500 II series comes with a UVC50 USB PTZ camera which has an Ultra High Definition picture resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal-clear images. With its 5× optical zoom ability, the Yealink MVC500 II is able to capture clear images of people and objects in the room, regardless of distance from the unit, minus digital noise and pixilation in medium and large meeting rooms.
- 4K Resolution
- The camera on the MVC500 II Microsoft Teams Room System comes with a powerful UVC50 USB PTZ camera which has a 4K output, on top of auto-tracking precision and Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal clear images. Its inbuilt sensor offers users next-level video performance for every frame of the production, complete with auto exposure, autofocus, and auto white balance.
- Smooth Wired and Wireless Content Sharing
- Once the Yealink WPP20 is plugged in, one click is all a user does and content is shared wirelessly. There is also the option of connecting to a laptop via USB-C or HDMI therefore flexibility in content sharing. With effective team meetings, you can enjoy talking freely and exchanging creative ideas.
- Microsoft Teams-tailored User Interface
- Users can enjoy a one-touch meeting join courtesy of the Native Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface. The Yealink MVC500 is built around the concept of multi-function all-in-one, achieved through the MTouch II touch panel that is used for call management, camera control, and content sharing among other operations. Also built into the MTouchⅡ is a Human Motion Sensor for automatically waking up the system when the conference is about to start.
- Remote Device Management
- The Yealink Device Management Platform and Cloud Services make it possible to monitor, manage, update, and configure the device’s audio and video peripherals remotely.
Yealink MVC500 II -Technical Specifications
|Windows 10 IoT Enterprise X64
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise License
Microsoft Teams Rooms App, support Skype for Business on-premise/online and Teams meetings
Yealink Room Connect
|8th-gen Intel® QUAD-CORE i5
Memory: 8GB (2 x 4GB)
Storage: 128GB SSD
2 x HDMI video output with CEC supported
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
1x Yealink VCH port, connect to MTouch II
4 x USB3.0 Type-A
1 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
1 x Power port
1 x Security lock slot
Built-in cable management
|MTouch II touch panel
|8-inch IPS screen
1280 x 800 resolution
10-point capacitive touch screen
3.5mm headset jack
Human Motion Sensor
Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~ 50°)
1080P/30FPS FHD for sharing
Support wired and wireless content sharing
Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
HDMI/USB-C video input
|UVC50 USB PTZ Camera
|1920 x 1080 video resolution
5x optical zoom
Field of view (diagonal): 91°
Auto-framing • Camera presets
Pan range: 60°
Tilt range: 40°
1 x Line-in (3.5mm)
1 x Line-out (3.5mm)
1 x Yealink Microphone port (RJ-45)
1 x USB 2.0 Type-B
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
1 x Power port
1 x Security lock slot
1 x Reset slot
|CPW90 Wireless Microphones
|DECT technology, up to 50 meters distance
10ft (3-meter) voice pickup range of every microphone unit
Supports up to 4 wireless microphone units
Built-in Li-battery, 11 days standby, 19 hours talking time
Charging cradle, charging any time
|VCM34 Array Microphone
|Built-in 3-microphone array
360° 20ft (6-meter) voice pickup range
Cascade connection up to 4 units
Mute button with bicolor LED
|Frequent response：100Hz – 20KHz
S/N：≥70dB • 1 x Line-in (3.5mm)
Carton Measurements: 600mm x 545mm x 285mm
- MCore Mini-PC
- MTouch II touch panel
- UVC50 USB PTZ camera
- 2 × CPW90 wireless microphones
- Yealink soundbar
- WPP20 wireless presentation pod (optional)