Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai
The Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room Meeting System Dubai enables you to enjoy a full-duplex audio experience courtesy of included 3-VCM34 microphone array which rotates at an angle of 360° to accurately pick up sounds within a range of 20ft(6m). The microphones use advanced technologies such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation(AEC) and the Yealink Noise Proof Technology to filter out any background noises so as to deliver crystal clear and audible sounds. For clear images and videos, the Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai uses a UVC80 USB PTZ camera that pans, tilts and zooms effectively to clearly capture every detail of the room. The camera has an Ultra High Definition picture resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second and optical zoom power of up to 12x, therefore resulting in crystal-clear images. Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai has a Native Microsoft Teams -tailored user interface to allow teams to connect and collaborate seamlessly without incurring many expenses.
Yealink MVC800 II Features:
- Native Microsoft Teams-Tailored User Interface
- This amazing kind of user interface offers the user a one-touch meeting join. Equipped with the ability to carry out many functions, the MTouch II panel enables the user to easily perform call control, camera control, content sharing as well as many other functions. The MTouch II has an embedded Human Motion Sensor that the conference system can automatically be woken up, allowing you to immediately start your conference. Microsoft Teams enables users to connect and collaborate effectively, therefore leading to enhanced productivity.
- Smooth Wired/Wireless Content Sharing In Real-Time
- The Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room Conference has been designed to allow for both wired and wireless content sharing, providing users with maximum flexibility. All the user has to do is plug into WPP20 then simply share their content with an amazing clear output of 1080p at 30 frames per second, delivering a wonderful content sharing experience. Wired content sharing while using the Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System has also been made possible by the use of a connection through its USB-C port or an HDMI connection.
- 10 – Point Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
- The Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System comes with an intuitive MTouch II touch panel which allows multiple users to simultaneously write or draw on the display’s surface using their fingers, all at the same time. This feature saves you time thus maximizing the productivity of your team and students.
- Full-Duplex Experience
- The Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System comes with a VCM34 3-microphone array that supports 20ft/360° voice pickup range and works with Yealink Soundbar to successfully filter out background and surrounding noises while enhancing dereverberation. It also uses the new advanced technology of acoustic echo cancellation to offer you a high-quality full-duplex while realizing a more precise voice pick-up.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating the voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Up to 12× Optical Zoom
- The TheYealink MVC800 II series comes with a UVC80 USB PTZ camera which has an Ultra High Definition picture resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, therefore resulting in crystal-clear images. With its 12× optical zoom ability, the Yealink MVC800 II is able to capture clear images of people and objects in the room, regardless of distance from the unit, minus digital noise and pixilation in medium and large meeting rooms.
- 4K Resolution
- The camera on the MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System has a 4K output, on top of auto-tracking precision and Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal clear images. Its inbuilt sensor offers users next-level video performance for every frame of the production, complete with auto exposure, autofocus, and auto white balance.
- Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ. This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
- Built-in Bluetooth Connectivity
- Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the unit is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off.
- Remote Device Management
- This feature works perfectly with Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service to allow you to easily manage, monitor, configure, update, and gauge all Yealink audio and video prospects on this platform remotely.
- Easy Deployment
- The technologically advanced Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System features easy cabling to ensure stable wire connection, with the most appropriate deployment being achieved depending on the layout of the conference room. Its VCH port makes MCore suitable for meeting rooms where deployment can easily be extended. The Yealink MVC800 II Microsoft Teams Room System uses one CAT5e to connect the TV area and the conference area, and to complete data transmission and power supply, therefore eliminating the need to incur costs buying an additional power supply cable or extension cable.
Yealink MVC800 II-Technical Specifications
|Preload||● Windows 10 IoT Enterprise ×64
● Windows 10 IoT Enterprise License
● Microsoft Teams Rooms App, support Skype for Business on-premise /online and Teams meetings
● Yealink RoomConnect
|MCore Mini – PC||● 8th gen – Intel® QUAD – CORE i5
● Memory: 8GB (2 × 4GB)
● Storage: 128GB SSD
● 2 × HDMI video output with CEC supported
● Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
● 1 × Yealink VCH port (RJ45), connect to MTouch II
● 4 × USB 3.0 Type – A
● 1 × 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
● 1 × Power port
● 1 × Security slot
● Built – in cable management
|MTouch II Panel||● 8-inch IPS Screen
● 1280 × 800 resolution
● 10-point capacitive touch screen
● 3.5mm headset jack
● Human Motion Sensor
● Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~50°)
● 1080p/30FPS FHD for sharing
● Support wired and wireless content sharing
● Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
● HDMI/ USB – C video input
|UVC80 USB PTZ Camera||12× optical zoom
60 frame rate
Field of view (diagonal) : 78.5°
Auto – framing
Pan range : 200°
Tilt range : 60°
1 × Line In(3.5mm)
1 × Line Out(3.5mm)
1 × Yealink Microphone Port(RJ – 45)
1 × USB 2.0 Type – B
1 × USB 2.0 Type – A
|VCM34 Array Microphone||Built – in 3 – microphone array
360° 20ft(6 – meter) voice pickup range
Cascade connection up to 4 units
Mute button with bicolour LED
|Yealink Soundbar||Frequent response : 100Hz -20KHz
S/N : ≥70dB
1 × Line – in(3.5mm)
|Package Features||N.W/CTN :9.7kg
Carton Measurement : 600mm*545mm*285mm
|Package Content||MCore Mini PC
MTouch II touch panel
UVC80 USB PTZ Camera
Two or three VCM34 array microphones
WPP20 wireless presentation pod(optional)