Yeastar TA810 8-Port FXO Gateway Dubai
The Yeastar TA810 in Dubai is an 8 Port FXO Gateway that offers the easiest possible and user-friendly web configuration GUI. Yeastar TA810 Gateway provides 8 ports to connect analog telephone lines or PABX extension interface to VoIP networks. The Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway in Dubai is equipped with advanced call handling features like Call-handling features, programmable AC impedance, hang-up detection, answer detection, caller ID detection, and many others. The Yeastar TA810 Gateway also supports T.30 fax codec as well as other powerful voice compression codecs including G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM and ADPCM. Network security support such as Firewall, attack alert, DDNS, VLAN and Nat traversal is the Standard feature in Yeastar TA810.
The TA810 Gateway in Dubai has Feature-rich functionalities and easy configuration and is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP telephone systems. Yeastar TA Analog VoIP Gateways are cutting-edge products that connect legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Featuring rich functionalities and easy configuration, TA is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into an IP-based system. TA helps them to preserve previous investment on the legacy telephone systems and reduce communication costs significantly with the true benefits of VoIP.
Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway Features:
- Highly Reliable
- The Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway Dubai boasts of a hi-tech hardware design and features, therefore making it a highly reliable device when it comes to communication. It features primary-standby, active-standby, and load balancing, as well as PSTN failover to handle the failure of the SIP proxy servers, power supply, and network, thus providing users with carrier-class availability with minimized potential downtime.
- Robust Protection Against Intrusions
- The Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway Dubai is equipped with advanced features that support perimeter protection against malicious intrusions, such as brute force logins and SIP attacks, ensuring a high level of security in your IP telephony environment.
- NAT Traversal & Remote Management
- A user can easily access endpoint devices and value-added applications for vital functions such as remote, real-time monitoring, maintenance, software upgrades, troubleshooting, data analysis, alarm notification, and remote packet capture, thanks to its brilliant NAT traversal and remote management system.
- Excellent Audio Quality
- The high-performing Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway Dubai offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Canceling Technology, Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Voice Activity Detection, and Comfort Noise Generation that deliver superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations without any distractions.
- SIP – Based Connection
- You can easily connect your Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway Dubai to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the world’s leading professional SIP platforms such as Asterisk which are currently available in the market.
- Echo Cancellation
- The magnificent Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway Dubai uses the smart Echo Cancellation technology to filter out any background and surrounding noises that may act as distractions whenever the Gateway user is making any communications.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The technologically advanced Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway Dubai has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- Technical Report (TR – 069)
- This is a technical specification of the Broadband Forum that defines an application layer protocol for remote management of customer-premises equipment (CPE) connected to an Internet Protocol (IP) network. The TR-069 embedded in the Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway uses the CPE WAN Management Protocol (CWMP) to provide support for functions such as auto-configuration, software or firmware image management, software module management, status and performance management, and diagnostics. The CPE WAN Management Protocol is a bidirectional SOAP – and HTTP-based protocol, and provides the communication between a CPE and auto-configuration servers (ACS). The protocol addresses the growing number of different Internet access devices such as modems, routers, gateways, as well as end-user devices which connect to the Internet, such as set-top boxes, and VoIP devices such as the Yeastar TA410 FXO Gateway.
- Firmware Upgradeable
- You can easily update the operating system on your Yeastar TA810 FXO Gateway Dubai so as to improve its functionality and enhance user experience. Upgrading firmware also fixes any existing bugs and protects you from any kind of software malfunctions and vulnerabilities. To update your Gateway’s firmware, type your gateway’s IP address into your web browser and enter your login information. Then locate the Firmware or Update section and download the latest firmware update on your Gateway manufacturer’s website. Finally, upload the update and reboot the Gateway.
Yeastar TA810 – Quick Specs:
- Ports: 8x RJ11 FXO
- Ethernet: 1x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Protocol Support: SIP, IAX2
- Fax Codecs: T.30
- Audio Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM
- Transport:UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Network: DHCP, DDNS, OpenVPN, PPPoE, Static Route, VLAN
- Signaling: FXS Loop Start, FXS Kewl Start
- Echo Cancellation: yes [ ITU-T G.168 LEC]
- QoS: supported
- Management: via web UI
- Flexible calling rules
- Web-based GUI for easy configuration and management
- Call Detail (CDR)
- Caller ID routing
- Receiving and transmitting the Caller ID (BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23), DTMF-based CID)
- Call Back
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP *
- DTMF: RFC 2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codecs: G.711A / U-law, G.722, G.726, G.729a, GSM, ADPCM, Speex
- Network: Static IP, DHCP
- Address translation: Static NAT, STUN