Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai
The Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room Dubai features essential equipment for a smooth video conference session which includes an MCore mini-PC, a VCM34 microphone array, MTouch II touch panel, a UVC84 4K camera, and an MSpeaker II audio system which ensures crystal clear and audible sounds. The Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System uses the smart Yealink Noise Proof Technology which filters out background noises that may cause distractions whenever the system is being used in open and noisy environments. The Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai is designed to offer an easy deployment that requires no technical expertise of its user. You do not need to worry about your privacy since the Yealink UVC84 camera comes with an auto-privacy protection design that safeguards the privacy of your meetings. You can easily manage, monitor, configure and update all the Yealink audio and video devices and parameters on the Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service which is embedded in the Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System.
Yealink MVC840 Features
- Capture Every Little Detail
- The Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai is equipped with a Yealink VCM34 array microphone which supports a 20ft (6-meter) / 360° voice pickup range and works with the Yealink Soundbar to deliver crystal clear sounds. You can still enjoy clear sounds even in noisy environments, courtesy of the Yealink Noise Proof Technology which filters out any background noises which may cause distractions during the meeting.
- 4K High Definition Image Output
- The Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System comes with a powerful UVC84 camera which is equipped with a 12x optical zoom power. The Built-in AutoFraming feature of the Yealink UVC40 Camera makes it easy to automatically bring every conference participant into focus without cropping out anyone. Other embedded Artificial Intelligence features enable the camera to carry out face recognition of the meeting attendees. The camera has a privacy shutter which guarantees you maximum privacy and security when the camera is not in use.
- Native Microsoft Teams Room – tailored user interface
- The Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System comes ready with a pre-installed Microsoft Teams Rooms feature which enables users to easily connect and collaborate. With just a single click of a button, you can simply create or join a scheduled meeting with your colleagues without wasting much time.
- Seamless Wired & Wireless Content Sharing
- A Yealink WPP20 enables you to easily and wirelessly share the screen with just a single click. You can also connect your laptop to the meeting using a USB-C or an HDMI port. The Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System is designed to be highly flexible, therefore giving you the option of choosing whether you want to share your content using a wired or a wireless means.
- Easy Remote Management
- You can simply manage, monitor, configure, update, and diagnose all the available Yealink audio and video devices on the integrated Yealink Device Management Platform or Cloud Service remotely.
- Multiple Mounting Options
- The Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System comes with an MCore Mini-PC which can be installed depending on the specific room layout. The Mini-PC can be mounted on a wall or stuck on a wall. MCore cable management solution integrates data and power supply into one CAT5e cable, simplifying the complicated connections and reducing the deployment time. This results in a generally neat and clean workstation since it eliminates cables running across tables. The most ideal deployment can be realized depending on the layout of the meeting room. A single CAT5e cable is enough to connect the TV area and the conference table area. To complete data transmission and power supply, a user does not require an extra power supply or extension cable, thus cutting down on operational expenses.
Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System Specifications
|MCore Mini – PC||8th gen-Intel® QUAD – CORE i5
Memory: 8GB (2 × 4GB)
Storage: 128GB SSD
2 × HDMI video output with CEC supported
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
1 × Yealink VCH port (RJ45), connect to MTouch II
4 × USB 3.0 Type – A
1 × 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
1 × Power port
1 × Security slot
Built-in cable management
|MTouch II Panel||8-inch IPS Screen
1280 × 800 resolution
10-point capacitive touch screen
3.5mm headset jack
Human Motion Sensor
Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~50°)
1080p/30FPS FHD for sharing
Support wired and wireless content sharing
Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
HDMI/ USB – C video input
|UVC84 USB PTZ Camera||12× optical zoom
Field of view (diagonal): 80°
Pan range: 200°
Tilt range: 130°
1 × Line In(3.5mm)
1 × Line Out(3.5mm)
1 × Yealink Microphone Port (RJ – 45)
1 × USB 2.0 Type – B
1 × USB 2.0 Type – A
|VCM34 Array Microphone||Built – in 3-microphone array
360°/20ft(6m) voice pickup range
Cascade connection of up to 6 units
Mute button with bicolor LED
|Yealink Soundbar||Frequency Response : 100Hz – 20kHz
S/N : ≥70dB
1 x Line-in (3.5mm)
Support PoE supply
What’s in the Box
- MCore mini-PC
- MTouch II touch panel
- 2 x UVC84 USB PTZ cameras
- 2 x WPP20 wireless presentation pod.
- 3 x VCM34 microphone array
- 1 x Yealink